The Jackson Hole Marathon and Half Marathon will return in 2020. The date will be announced soon, email us if you want to be kept in the know.
- Commemorative race shirt
- Gorgeous Teton Range views
- Shuttle bus to half marathon start
- Aid Stations (with energy gels, water, electrolyte drink mix, portable toilets, and AWESOME volunteers)
- Chip timing
- Refreshments and snacks at the finish
- Finisher medal
- Post-race shuttle bus back to the Town of Jackson
- Crisp mountain air
- Bragging rights
The Jackson Hole Marathon and Half Marathon are cup-free so bring your own bottle on the course!
The course is open for 6.5 hours and intermediate cut-off times are strictly enforced. (See Rules & Regs for more information on the cut-off times.)
Please note, registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.